Recent Before & After Photos

"Like it never even happened."


This home in Dorchester, MA experienced a fire that caused the sprinkler to go off in multiple units. Pictured you can see the water marks on the ceiling of one... READ MORE



Construction on hold due to water damage


This business facility in the Boston, MA area experienced plumbing issues that spanned almost the entirety of the building. They quickly called SERVPRO of Jamai... READ MORE



Sewage Back Up in Business Facility


This business facility in the Boston, MA area experienced a sewage back up that spanned almost the entirety of the building. They quickly called SERVPRO of Jama... READ MORE



Fire damage to water damage to mold


This home in Boston, MA experienced a fire caused by faulty wiring. There was also water damage left behind from putting out the fire. Unfortunately it resulted... READ MORE



We are here when you need us


This home in Boston, MA experienced water damage after heavy rain fall. The water seeped throughout their roof causing damage on multiple levels. They quickly c... READ MORE



Water Damage in Business


This office building in Dorchester, MA experienced water damage after a pipe burst. Multiple areas of the building were drenched with water. The floors, ceiling... READ MORE



Damage to floors after storm


This home in Boston, MA experienced water damage after a storm. The water seeped throughout their floors creating a large area of damage. They quickly called SE... READ MORE



Mold? Call Us!


This home in Roslindale, MA experienced water damage after a pipe burst. The water seeped through the walls and ceilings. They quickly called SERVPRO of Jamaica... READ MORE



State of the Art Equipment


This home in the Boston, MA area experienced water damage caused by their neighbor's tub. The water seeped through the ceiling and was not discovered for someti... READ MORE



Storm Causes Damage in Home


This home in Boston, MA experienced water damage after a rain storm. Their unit was completely wet. The water caused the most damage to their bathroom ceiling. ... READ MORE